Drover has you covered with UHF communications, we supply and install UHF radios, aerials and accessories.
UHF Radios – Brands & Models
Uniden is quality Japanese radio gear made for tough Australian conditions, with the latest features, there is no wonder some of the industries leading media identities use Uniden UHF Radios when travelling remote areas filming.
The new Value packs are awesome too, with two options, the Adventure Pack and the 4×4 Pack, ask us for a deal today!
Uniden 4×4 Pack UH9060 + Heavy Duty Antenna AT970BKS 3db from $790.00 Supplied and Installed*
GME is Australia’s leading manufacturer in UHF communications, tried and tested with decades of research and development, GME UHF radios are unparalleled in features and Australian made quality.
GME UHF XRS330C & AE4704B 2.1db Antenna – From $1030.00 Supplied & Installed*
The new XRS range brings a whole new dimension to UHF communications, with bluetooth control and app connectivity, the sky is the limit with the all new XRS Connect series, and with up to 6 years warranty, GME is backing the quality of these units 100%.
GME UHF TX3350UVP, includes AE4018K3/AE4002 6.6db/2.1db Antenna/Whip Combo – From $930.00 Supplied & Installed*
GME’s tried and proven line of UHF radios just got more affordable, this run out pack wont last forever so get in quick and secure one of the best value packs GME has offered.
Please Anthony on 0490384901 for pricing and advise on models that will suit your application, we are more than happy to help.
- Can Antenna’s be mounted on guard mount brackets? I would not recommend this, as the paint usually rubs off your bonnet and guard over time, and only a small antenna can be mounted, be better off going for a good 5W handheld unit instead.
- I have a dual battery system, can the unit be powered from this? Absolutely, and i would highly recommend this as it gives you an open line of communication if your main battery goes flat and leaves you stranded.
- What size antenna should I get? depends on where and how you plan on using the radio, for good general use i use a 2.1-3.0db antenna, this is great for covoys and driving in undulating terrain, however for long range in very flat country i would recommend 6.6db and up.
- Can I supply my own parts? Unfortunately not, we are a supply and install business model only.
- Will You price match? Only against other competing Supply & Install business’s such as 4WD stores & other Auto Electricians.
* NOTE – Pricing includes GST, Pricing displayed is an approximation for a standard installation into common 4WD’s with existing antenna mount on bullbar, for exact pricing for your vehicle, please contact us.